2014 Annual Town Meeting
The annual election and town meeting was held March 21-22. Elected were Norman Veazie for Selectman and Rhonda Williams for School Board Director in RSU/MSAD No. 64.
The Selectman term is for three years as is the term for School Board Director.
A copy of the 2014 warrant, signed by the selectmen on Monday, March 3, 2014, is available here: 2014 Town Meeting Warrant.
Annual Property Taxes
TAX LIENS 2013 property tax 30-day notices of liens will be mailed in early to mid-May. If you have any questions, please call the Town Office at 327-1284.
Hudson is a town in Penobscot County, incorporated under the name of Kirkland on February 25, 1825, from the township T1 R4 NWP. In honor of a Massachusetts town, its name was changed to Hudson on March 17, 1855.
The principal road is the old stage line from Bangor through Glenburn and Hudson to Bradford, now Maine Route 221, otherwise known as the Hudson Road.
Little Pushaw Pond gives rise to Pushaw Stream, which runs across the town from northwest to southeast emptying into Pushaw Lake.
The Hudson Town Hall and Town Office are located at 2334 Hudson Road.
- Mailing address: 2334 Hudson Road, Hudson, ME 04449
- Telephone: (207) 327-1284
- Fax: (207) 327-2870
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1-6 p.m.
- In the event of inclement weather, the closing of the town office will be displayed on Channels 2 and 5 and announced on radio station Q106.5 FM.