2015 Annual Town Meeting
The annual election and town meeting was held March 27-28.
Elected to three-year terms for selectman/assessor/overseer of the poor/road commissioner were R. Kirby Ellis and Richard Gilman.
Elected to a three- year term as RSU/MSAD No. 64 director were Amy Bean and Kirsten Dorey.
Hudson is a town in Penobscot County, incorporated under the name of Kirkland on February 25, 1825, from the township T1 R4 NWP. In honor of a Massachusetts town, its name was changed to Hudson on March 17, 1855.
The principal road is the old stage line from Bangor through Glenburn and Hudson to Bradford, now Maine Route 221, otherwise known as the Hudson Road.
Little Pushaw Pond gives rise to Pushaw Stream, which runs across the town from northwest to southeast emptying into Pushaw Lake.
The Hudson Town Hall and Town Office are located at 2334 Hudson Road.
- Mailing address: 2334 Hudson Road, Hudson, ME 04449
- Telephone: (207) 327-1284
- Fax: (207) 327-2870
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday, Tuesday, and Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1-6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4 – 6 p.m.
- In the event of inclement weather, the closing of the town office will be displayed on Channels 2 and 5 and announced on radio station Q106.5 FM.