2017 Town Meeting Municipal Election Results
Norman Veazie was re-elected for a three-year term for selectman.
Rhonda Williams was re-elected for a three-year term for MSAD #64 director.
Municipal Office to Open in New Location Oct. 17, 2016
The Municipal Office will be open in its new location — 2150 Hudson Road at the former Hudson Elementary School — on Monday, Oct. 17, 2016.
The last day at its current location will be Thursday, Oct. 13.
Office hours and the office telephone number will remain the same.
2017 Holiday Closings
Monday, January 2
Monday, January 16
Monday, February 20
Monday, April 17
Monday, May 29
Tuesday, July 4
Monday, September 4
Monday, October 9
Thursday, November 23
Monday, December 25
Hudson is a town in Penobscot County, incorporated under the name of Kirkland on February 25, 1825, from the township T1 R4 NWP. In honor of a Massachusetts town, its name was changed to Hudson on March 17, 1855.
The principal road is the old stage line from Bangor through Glenburn and Hudson to Bradford, now Maine Route 221, otherwise known as the Hudson Road.
Little Pushaw Pond gives rise to Pushaw Stream, which runs across the town from northwest to southeast emptying into Pushaw Lake.
The Hudson Town Hall and Town Office are located at 2150 Hudson Road.
- Mailing address: 2150 Hudson Road, Hudson, ME 04449
- Telephone: (207) 327-1284
- Fax: (207) 327-2870
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours – Beginning Aug. 3, 2015
- Monday and Tuesday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
- In the event of inclement weather, the closing of the town office will be displayed on Channels 2 and 5 and announced on radio station Q106.5 FM.