• Change in Registration hours in January 2021
As of Jan. 1, 2021, we will no longer do new registrations a half-hour before closing.
• Change in Hunting and Fishing Licensing Requirements
Inland Fish and Wildlife that requires that any individual applying for a fishing or hunting license must show government identification. For more, visit: Hunting and Fishing Licenses
• Summer Hours Start May 1 at Transfer Station
From May 1 – September 30:
- 12 to 7 p.m. Wednesday
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- CLOSED ON SUNDAY
• Municipal Office Open in New Location
The Municipal Office is open at its new location at 2150 Hudson Road at the former Hudson Elementary School. Town Office inside is now to your left when you enter.
• Contact Information
The Hudson Town Hall and Town Office are located at 2150 Hudson Road.
- Mailing address: 2150 Hudson Road, Hudson, ME 04449
- Telephone: (207) 327-1284
- Fax: (207) 327-2870
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Office Hours
- Monday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• 2023 Holiday Closings
• About Hudson
Hudson is a town in Penobscot County, incorporated under the name of Kirkland on February 25, 1825, from the township T1 R4 NWP. In honor of a Massachusetts town, its name was changed to Hudson on March 17, 1855.
The principal road is the old stage line from Bangor through Glenburn and Hudson to Bradford, now Maine Route 221, otherwise known as the Hudson Road.
Little Pushaw Pond gives rise to Pushaw Stream, which runs across the town from northwest to southeast emptying into Pushaw Lake.