Town Meeting Set for March 23 and 24
Town Meeting Election will be held 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, March 23.
Town Meeting will begin at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, March 24.
Winter Hours at Transfer Station
Winter hours are in effect at the transfer station. They are 8 a.m. -4 p.m. Saturday and noon -4 p.m. Sunday. Closed on Wednesday.
2017 Town Meeting Municipal Election Results
Norman Veazie was re-elected for a three-year term for selectman.
Rhonda Williams was re-elected for a three-year term for MSAD #64 director.
Municipal Office Open in New Location
The Municipal Office is open at its new location at 2150 Hudson Road at the former Hudson Elementary School.
Office hours and the office telephone number are the same.
Hudson is a town in Penobscot County, incorporated under the name of Kirkland on February 25, 1825, from the township T1 R4 NWP. In honor of a Massachusetts town, its name was changed to Hudson on March 17, 1855.
The principal road is the old stage line from Bangor through Glenburn and Hudson to Bradford, now Maine Route 221, otherwise known as the Hudson Road.
Little Pushaw Pond gives rise to Pushaw Stream, which runs across the town from northwest to southeast emptying into Pushaw Lake.
The Hudson Town Hall and Town Office are located at 2150 Hudson Road.
- Mailing address: 2150 Hudson Road, Hudson, ME 04449
- Telephone: (207) 327-1284
- Fax: (207) 327-2870
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday and Tuesday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
- In the event of inclement weather, the closing of the town office will be displayed on Channels 2 and 5 and announced on radio station Q106.5 FM.